According to a translation of an Hong Kong poster on PentaxForums, the K-7 will have the following specs:
- New PRIME II image engine
- almost 100% view finder coverage. Pentaprism type
- 14.6M effective pixels CMOS sensor
- 3 inches with 920,000 pixels LCD with live view, HD video and HDMI output
- Build-in SR image stabilization, Mag-alloy body with water and dust proof, supersonic duct removal system
Source: PentaxForums on 5/18/2009.
To see the current voting/comments on this rumor, and to add your comment, click here.