News: Nikon Australia send dealer price lists to Customers
Posted 1/7/09 by Steve Denton
Last Updated: 12/31/69
Email Page | Comments
NikonWatch.com has published a spreadsheet allegedly sent by Nikon Australia to a customer containing dealer pricing. The spreadsheet also details margin numbers.
The bottom line:
- Coolpix - retailers make 19% margin.
- DSLR's - retailers make 14-18% margin.
- Lenses - retailers make 22% margin on most, as little as 14% on some of the exotics.
- Flashes - retailers make 25% margin.
- Accessories - retailers make anywhere from 30% to 100% on items like batteries, filters, lens hoods etc.
If you found this page helpful, please Link to it, or
Email This Page to a friend.
How to Link to this Page
To link to this page from your website, simply cut and paste the following code to your web page:
This will display on your web site as:
News: Nikon Australia send dealer price lists to Customers at DentonImages.com