The Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED: This ultra-wide lens with perspective control features tilt, shift and rotation capability, perfect for architectural, nature and commercial photography.
- Ultra-wide, Perspective Control (PC) lens featuring tilt, shift and rotation capability, perfect for architectural and nature photography.
- Wide shifting range, plus or minus 11.5mm, with a tilting range of plus or minus 8.5 degrees provides exceptional control.
- Revolving capability of plus or minus 90-degrees, in 30-degree increments, for versatile tilt/shift shooting effects.
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Three aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths, for even greater image clarity.
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
Please help support this site by buying your Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED or other gear from one of our sponsors: Amazon, B&H, Ritz.See Price History for the Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED
|Model:||PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED|
|Mount Type:||Nikon F-Bayonet|
|Compatible Format(s):||FX, DX, 35mm Film, FX in DX Crop Mode|
|AF-S (Silent Wave Motor):||No|
|Coating:||Nano Crystal Coating|
|ED Glass Elements:||3|
|Angle of View:||84°|
|Minimum Focus Distance:||0.7 ft. (0.21m)|
|Close Range Correction:||Yes|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio:||1:3.7|
|Accepts Filter Type:||Screw-on|
|Lens Case:||CL-1120 Flexible Lens Pouch|
|Lens Hood:||HB-41 Bayonet Hood|
|Dimensions:||3.2x4.3in. (Diameter x Length), 82.5x108mm (Diameter x Length)|
|Supplied Accessories:||HB-41 Bayonet Hood, CL-1120 Flexible Lens Pouch|